Long ago, I used to be musician
I played keyboards semi-professionally.
By that I mean I was paid to play, but never earned enough money to quit my other jobs.
Some of my current toys:
- 2006 Korg TR-76
- 1972 Fender Rhodes
- 1984 Yamaha DX7
- 1995 Fender Stratocaster
Some of my favorite recordings
- Vision - The music of Hildegard von Bingen - Richard Souther et al.
- Switched On Boxed Set - J.S. Bach - Wendy Carlos
- "Double" Concerto, Violin Concertos 1 & 2 - J.S. Bach - Mehta, Perlman, Stern et al.
- The Messiah - G. F. Handel - Trevor Pinnock with The English Concert & Choir
- Close to the Edge - Yes
- Layla and Other Assorted Love Songs - Derek & the Dominos
- Where Have I Known You Before - Return to Forever
- Tale Spinnin' - Weather Report
- Stealing Fire - Bruce Cockburn
- Vox Humana - Daniel Amos
- Gretchen Goes to Nebraska - King's X
- The Book of Kells - Iona
- Regarding the Human Condition - Patsy Moore
- Chase the Buffalo - Pierce Pettis
- How the Night-time Sings - Brooks Williams
For more information contact Erudil@Erudil.com
Copyright © 2004 by Stephen B. Jenkins